HELOC Calculator - Instant Value
The value of your home at application will determine the amount of your Home Equity Line
How do you want to get started?
Find answers quickly online
A Home Equity Line is the Fastest, most common method to use Equity in your home for items like Debt Consolidation.
The Basics - Know your Home Value
Knowing your Home Value is Key to knowing your Equity
- Maximize your return on investment – Find out instantly your home value
- Use the equity in your rental property to buy additional property or fund other investment opportunities.
- a Home Equity Line will allow you to invest in properties as long as you qualify
Every day, a Home Equity Line helps thousands of Americans lower their monthly payment by reducing high balance credit card payments. Contact us today to see how our HELOC Experts can help you.
Why You Should Choose Home Equity Line
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application with expert affiliates.
- Our Home Loan Expert Affiliates are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right HELOC for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- Our clients service most of the loans they originate which means you can expect the same great customer service to continue after you close.
Popular Loan Options for Lowering Your Mortgage Payment*
- FHA Loan – Refinance out of a skyrocketing mortgage payment with the fixed-rate security of a government-insured FHA loan. Find out if you could refinance without an appraisal with our easy FHA Streamline tool.
- 30-Year Loan – Looking for a more traditional loan option? Lock in today with a 30-year fixed.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Get the lowest rate available with a 5- or 7- year ARM and potentially pay thousands less over a traditional fixed rate mortgage for the first 5 or 7 years of your loan.
- VA Loan – Get a low rate and payment with the VA loan if you’re a qualified veteran, military member, or spouse. Ask us if you are eligible for the great benefits of a VA loan!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if refinancing to lower my payment is worth it?
- How much will I save? A lot may have changed since you bought your home – your credit score, your home value, mortgage rates. If any of these have improved, you should definitely explore how much you can lower your payment with our HELOC calculator.
- Will the savings cover the costs? It’s possible to add the costs associated with getting a new mortgage into the total refinance amount to avoid paying anything out of pocket at closing. However, refinancing in order to lower your payment may result in a longer loan term, and that might mean paying more in interest overall in the long run.
What does refinancing mean? How can it get me a lower monthly payment?
- A Lower Interest Rate – The higher your interest rate, the more you’ll pay for your mortgage both now and in the future. A lower rate equals a lower payment if you don’t shorten the length of your mortgage term.
- Gets Rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) – If you put less than 20% down on your original home loan, chances are you’re paying private mortgage insurance (PMI). If your home has increased in value and/or you have enough equity, you can refinance to eliminate this costly monthly payment.
- Refinance to a Longer-Term Loan – When you refinance to a longer-term loan, you’re stretching the amount you owe over a longer period of time. While you might pay more in interest overall, your monthly payment will decrease.
What is equity? How can it help me lower my payment?